J.Reich Training (“J.Reich Training” or “we”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide us when you visit J.Reich Training at www.jreichtraining.com, or communicate with us via email (collectively, our “Website”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, payment card number, and other information from your account with us (“personal information”) and information that is about you but individually does not identify you.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us by completing your account opening on our Website, when you establish or make changes to your account profile information and when you enroll in classes or buy products offered on our Website.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of creating an account on the Website, subscribing to any services, purchasing any products, requesting any further services or reporting a problem with the Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to voluntary surveys that we might ask you to complete.
Information Provided to Us By A Practitioner
The information we collect on or through our Website may also include:
- Information provided to us by a practitioner in connection with recommending supplements for your use. By providing this information to a practitioner and consenting to the practitioner submitting it to us, you are consenting to our use of this information in this manner. You can use your account settings to withdraw this consent at any time.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with notices about your account with J.Reich Training[, including any expiration and renewal notices].
- To contact you about our third-party sponsors’ goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or the services we offer or provide through it.
- To better understand how visitors are interacting with the Website and help us improve our Website and the services we provide to you.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- In any other way that we may describe when you provide the information.
If you do not want us to use your information in this way, do not submit your personal information to our Website.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Strength Sensei, our sponsors, or others.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by visiting the J.Reich Training Website and logging into your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. We will retain your personal information for so long as your account is active or as reasonably needed by J.Reich Training to provide our services. We may also retain and use such information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. [For secured-data transmission, J.Reich Training uses the industry standard encryption software, Secure Socket Layer (SSL). The URL in your browser will change to “HTTPS” instead of “HTTP” when this security feature is invoked. Your browser may also display a lock or key symbol on its task bar to indicate invoked secure transmission. This safety feature is not available for email communication, and email communication may not be secure.]
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to your account, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the J.Reich Training Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Third Party Sites
Our Website contains link to third party websites. J.Reich Training is not responsible for and does not have control over such third party sites and their practices regarding privacy. As the privacy and other policies of such third party sites may differ significantly from our policies, we encourage you to review and be familiar with such policies before you submit any information to such third parties.